Our policies regarding under-18 players are as follows:
• All underage players need to get a waiver signed by a parent (or legal guardian). This needs to happen even if those parents/guardians will be in attendance themselves. Once the waiver is signed, it needs to be registered with Twin Mask Logistics Staff.
• If you are 16 or 17 years old, the waiver is enough. You do not need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• If you are 14 or 15 years old, the waiver is NOT enough. Your parent or guardian will need to be on site the whole time that you are, although they do not need to accompany you as you move around.
• If you are 13 years old, the waiver needs to be signed and registered... AND your parent or guardian needs to accompany you the whole time you are playing, keeping relatively close to you.
• If you are 12 years old or younger, we actually need to consider your case on an individual basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to start working out the best way for you to possibly experience the game
The waiver can be found on the last page of our Code of Conduct, linked at the top of this page. Please be sure to read it before signing it, and have your parent/legal guardian read it as well.