If you need help working on your character's backstory, please reach out to our New Player Liaisons on Facebook.
New Player Liaison Team:
The following is a list of things that you should consider when submitting your backstory for your character.
• All backstories must end in your character’s death. You will find out how you “return” in game.
• You still need to write a backstory, even if your character has a memory flaw.
• Your backstory cannot contain any magic or magical creatures not mentioned in the rulebook or your culture’s Lore packet.
• Your backstory cannot involve direct interactions with gods, royalty, or established NPCs.
• All character deaths must have occurred in the last 100 years of the world’s history.
• Characters cannot have any mix of Celestial and Demonic ancestry.
• Players cannot start as a knight of any errant or inactive order (except Effendal Ritari).
• Players cannot choose a bloodline that is listed as "Persecuted" in their culture in the rulebook.